Tensorflow is sponcered by GOOGLE, which means enormous resources are put into the project. I visited the Tensorflow website again and noticed a couple of additions to the documentation. Hier an overview of the topics.
- https://github.com/tensorflow/workshops/ -> workshops
- https://colab.research.google.com -> Colab is build on top of Iupyter and runs on the google Cloud. A nice playground to experiment with tensorflow.
- Video: 00:00:00 Intro to Colab and a simple ML program ; 00:22:30 Intro to tf.data, which allows me to „run eagerly“ ; 00:26:00 Intro to running „eagerly“, which allows python like debugging ; 00:37:00 Learning resources (see below).
- https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/crash-course/ -> Google’s machine learning course in 15h.
- https://www.manning.com/books/deep-learning-with-python -> Book from Francois Chollet, who is one of the KERAS creator.
- https://ai.google/education/ -> Google’s AI educational resources.